Sunday, 20 March 2011

Happy belated birthday blog!: 1 year old :)

Ha so I just realised the other day that I have been writing this blog for over a year now- how time flies! I haven't managed to do as many posts as I would have liked (so many ideas- not enough time!!!) however I have enjoyed doing everything I have done so far, so anyway heres to many more posts in the future!


Over the past year both Twitter and Facebook have been really important in driving traffic to my blog as well as meeting others with the same interests and discovering new blogs and websites. For regular updates, pictures, discussion and general historical fun ;) follow me on twitter and facebook:



Click to follow on twitter and facebook!






Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!!!












Very cute birthday image from dshapdesign.tumblr.com/


Copyright © 2011 Elaine Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment